BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

$59 muffins

Howdy.  Again, I apologize for the lack of updates- Recruitment is OVER and our Baby Deltas are precious so now I can finally get back into the swing of things.

My boss, who I love am obsessed with, was precious enough to work with my schedule for the past 2 weeks and I haven't baked in awhile so I figured it was the perfect excuse to make some muffins!

In the Martin house, we have everything you could possibly need to bake.  Seriously, EVERYTHING.  Susan knows her way around the kitchen.  The woman made an A+ in Housewife 101.

see? this gal knows her stuff.
mama, I did know not to put this on the stove,
thank you very much...

Now that I have my own house-ish, I don't have anything so I had to go get everything that I took for granted.  Like flour. And a muffin tin.  In total, I spent $59 at Target for these stinkin' muffins.

And they were SO worth it.

Presenting the $59 Muffins 
(aka Snickerdoodle Muffins)

I used this recipe and they were delicious!


these weren't part of my purchase tonight but aren't they precious?!




seriously so delicious!

i bought this, too, because it was cute and
"completely necessary"

No comments:

Post a Comment