BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 10, 2012

father's day

Father's day is a week from today!  Unfortunately, I won't be able to spend the day with my awesome Daddy, but I figured this craft was a fun and somewhat manly addition to our lakehouse (a convenient time for a present)!

My daddy loves the lake.  Like seriously?  He's a stud.  What 50-ish year old can do this?:

dude's got skillzzz
Anyways, we have a great house up in Hartwell, Georgia, and I figured this craft that everyone has been making lately would be a shabby-chic addition to the living room and a decent present for The Boss!  It did take a really long time, but it only cost me $2!!  Booyah!

tape your state down on the wood to make nailing the holes easier!

not bad for my first time!
Happy Father's Day, Jeffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment