BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 8, 2012

murica.

I love America.  Seriously, I am so patriotic it frightens people.  I cry during fireworks, the National Anthem and would sleep on a street corner in Washington D. C. if they would let me stay forever.  Also, the Welcome Home, Soldiers Blog.  Check it out:

welcomehomeblog.com
I have done some serious procrastinating on this site...
I spent this past Spring Break in Washington D. C. with my sweetest friend, Audrey, who was rocking an internship at the Senate!  What a little go-getter!

after our VIP tour of the Capitol!
Needless to say, I love The Fourth.  May-retta, Georgia put on THE BEST Independence Day celebration, it cannot be topped.  Unfortunately, this year I had to work in Tuscaloosa so I missed the celebration.  That didn't stop me from making some patriotic meringue cookies!  

Meringue cookies are so easy to make and you can color/flavor/pipe them for any occasion.  I used jello powder to flavor my red and blue cookies and they are melt-in-your-mouth delicious!  



I think these look like fireworks- how stinkin' appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment