BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

therapy

"All hard work brings a profit..."
Proverbs  14:23a

My therapy is cleaning.  It kind of always has been, but I cannot function if my "space" (whatever that is...) isn't clean and organized.  Spent a solid 3 hours cleaning out my room this week in Tuscaloosa so that I could bring it home in stages back to Marietta since I'll be here all summer.

After fully stuffing my car, my room looks exactly the same.  How did I remove all of that junk and still have a ton of stuff left in my room?!

My very sweet brothers helped me unload my car tonight and they dumped it all on my bed:

(you probably can't tell from this picture, but the stuff c-o-v-e-r-s the bed...)
How in the WORLD do I have that much stuff?!

Anyways, I'm currently working on getting all of it put away.  Good thing I have 2 more trips back home before summer officially starts.

Speaking of: I only have 8 more classes until summer starts, praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment