BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

negligent

Alright, people.  Here's what's going on in my life:

School:

I'm taking 16 hours, 3 literature classes, 3 education classes.  All require 3ish hours a night of reading.  That's it.  No papers (for now...), no nothing.  Just reading.  Reading is fine (I do want to be a literature teacher...) but I don't have anything tangible to show for my hours upon hours of work and that frustrates me.

Work:

Work is great... not super busy but I'm being really productive.  I still need curtains and decorations for my office so stay tuned for that...

Social Life:

Funny.  Actually, I did make an impromptu trip to visit a very annoyed Michael in Auburn this weekend, following their barely-win over Utah State.  I left our game before halftime because, let's face it, it was kind of a blow out....

Roll Tide!
In the mean time, I have been destressing myself by baking!  I have made 3 cookie cakes in the past week which doesn't count as baking but it does count as delicious!  Also I made chocolate chip cookie covered oreos.  Yeah, it's for real. They were pretty average but I messed up the recipe so I have absolute faith that they will turn out amazing next time!  I am making cupcakes for Thursday and cake pops for Saturday so I'll keep you updated!

yummo!
I'm working on several crafty things right now, too, so I'll post pictures soon!

i didn't take any of these pictures because i'm getting lazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment