BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 10, 2011

roll tide wreath

Roll Tide, friends!

It's a great day to be a Bama fan, and an Auburn supporter (notice I'm not a "fan" but I love Auburn and all of my friends/family who root for the Tigers)!  Bama just beat Penn State, Auburn had a very exciting game against MSU and I just watched UGA score to pull ahead against USC, 35-31.  As much as I hate UGA, I love that the underdog is hanging in there.  

Mark, coach like your job depends on it.

Our Hobby Lobby in T-Town is no more (RIP) so last weekend I dragged Michael to his in Auburn and got all the cute supplies to make my Roll Tide Wreath!

Explaining how I made this would just be an insult to your intelligence, but all it took was some ribbon and a bare wreath (mine is plastic).  The ribbon was on sale for $1 per spool and the wreath was super cheap-o so I made this for about $9 total!  Wahoo!  Love a good deal.






Well, whatdayaknow- South Carolina just made the score 45-35.  Roll Tide?

No comments:

Post a Comment