BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 26, 2011

falalalalalalala

When I'm at home, I'm not creative.  Do you know why?  Because none of my crafty stuff is in May-retta.  So there's my explanation, but I'm going to post 1 thing a day for the next 3 days!  That's a big deal.

Here's what I did today: shop.  I hate to shop (I know.) unless I'm shopping for home decor.  AfterHolidaySales are my FAVE.  I spend way too much money but it makes me feel like I got a good deal, and it's always a great surprise when I pull out a new treasure 330 days from now that I forgot I bought!

Target, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn, HomeGoods, Outrageous Interiors and Ulta (...not home decor, but I love buying makeup) owe me.  Big Time.

Here's my creative little thing for today (actually a month ago and I'm just now getting around to posting it):

Christmas Countdown Calendar!  I don't like the cheesy little felt ones and I love cheesy little clothespins, so ta da!

wood, paint, puff balls, clothespins.  so easy!


incidentally, it makes a great christmas card holder, too!
say "feliz navidad" to elizabeth!

this was my impulsive buy at target on black friday.
merry christmas to meee!

roll tide, friends!
see you in NOLA!
Tomorrow? Shabby Chic Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment