BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 24, 2012

marg time!

Like I have said, Banks graduates on Saturday!  In honor of his big day, I made some margarita cupcakes.  Yeah, that's right.  Lime, tequila and sugar all baked into one little package.  I baked regular cupcakes and mini cupcakes for his grad party- a big band party at the Marietta square with the whole town!  How convenient!

I used Brown-Eyed Baker's recipe and they turned out perfectly!  Also, the frosting turned out so beautiful, my best friends at Wilton helped me out!

yummo!  lime zest and frosting!


this is one of the minis :)

My confession? I hate cupcakes.  I really have never liked cake!  That just means you'll have to come and take all of these cupcakes off of my hands!  Any takers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment