BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 7, 2011

crafty cupcakes

Recently we had a super precious office party and I decided to get ambitious and make lots and lotsa cupcakes.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the really creative one, so I stole one from this blog.  I saw the idea in a magazine a few months ago and couldn't wait to try it!

Here are my candy corn cupcakes:

nothing special, right?
wrong-o! this is the picture I stole but mine actually did look like that!
she took the bottom out of her cupcake and I took the top out.
tomayto, tomaaato
cut a pyramid shaped hole in the cupcake
fill with icing, starting with white, then orange, then yellow

give a little squirt of chocolate on top...

ta da! so delicious and so easy!
time consuming and messy, but easy.
Then I made acorn cupcakes! These were much less time consuming once all of your acorns were finished!

take a mini nilla wafer and chocolate-glue it to a hershey kiss! voila! 


I will definitely do these again! Also, someone needs to buy me a corkscrew because this is unacceptable...


No comments:

Post a Comment