BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 5, 2012

grownup oreos

The Parent Trap is my favorite movie... No, not the old one- the one with Miss Lohan.  It's a shame she's such a weirdo now because I wanted to be her up until about a year ago...

My friend Alex and I watched this movie at LEAST once a week, only alternating between Madeline and The Princess Diaries, and I can still recite the entire movie (much to the chagrin of my roommates...it's annoying).

One of my favorite parts of the movie was this scene:

I totally get chills at the end... every time.

Anyways, I don't love peanut butter like everyone else I know but I wanted to try this recipe because I do love Oreos and brownies!  They were SPECTACULAR.  The frosting was so creamy and not too peanut butter-y and oh man they were just delicious!  I used this recipe and followed it exactly- they were perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment