BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

party popcorn

After a cute Skype-date with super cute boyfriend, I am officially all Valentine's Day-ed out.  Again, I still love the holiday but it has been a very busy day!

I am a big proponent of homemade valentines, but only as of late- my valentines in first grade were bags of bird seed with a poem tied to them about "Valentines for the Birds".... this is my family, you cannot make this stuff up.

Last night, I stuck to my homemade rule and made Party Popcorn for everyone from co-workers to teachers to doctors... none of them were surprised.   Apparently, it's a very "me" thing to do.  Go figure!

Recipe is super easy- just pop butter-free popcorn and pour on candy melts appropriate for the holiday!  Pink and red dominated this batch, obviously!  Not a bad snack to cut through the super-sugary day!




No comments:

Post a Comment