BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

peace out, sweets.

That's right.  I'm giving up sweets for Lent this year.  I'm a Jesus lover and I do believe that in order for us to focus on his suffering for us so that we can have victory in Him, I can't cheat on Sundays.  So, I'm without the magical little sugar calorie demons that sew my clothes tighter in my closet while I sleep until April 8th!

As my last hurrah, I celebrated Mardi Gras down in Mobile (it's way better than New Orleans) with 20892 members of my family and le boyfriend was drowning in questions.  It was hilarious.

To celebrate my body being given back to the Lord (goodness knows it needs to be!) I made chocolate chip cookie dough brownies.  I took several pictures of my process, but none of them look as good as this one:

mmmmm YES.

In the mean time, I'll leave with my latest time waster.  This is my dream-dog and I need one NOW.

gimme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment