BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 11, 2011

strength

"The Lord gives strength to His people, the Lord blesses His people with peace"
Psalm 29:11

I'm not neglecting the blog, I promise! I truly don't have anything super interesting going on in my life... I'm at the lake most every weekend and I work 8-10 hour days with kiddies so there really isn't much to talk about!  All of the fun lake pics are on Facebook though- they are a hoot!

I am in my beautiful town, Tuscaloosa, for the weekend and there hasn't been much progress made.  Driving by the destruction really took the wind out of me again.

I am so sure that God will use this destruction for His glory so that the nation will see Him in the rebuilding of the South (the South will rise again! haha....).







In other news, I spent this weekend with sweet Julia and Grace!  I loved seeing my precious friends again and it makes me so anxious for the fall.




camera shy!


we made DELICIOUS brownie sundaes! 

i got "creative" with a ziploc bag

the whole dessert cost under $5 for 16 servings... money well spent!

More entertaining things coming soon, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment